Monday, November 18, 2013

Sewing Room Makeover

My husband ask me what I wanted for my Birthday.  I just happened yo see a tutorial for  "peg board" on Pinterest. I copied it off and handed it to him.
 I said, "You can make this".  
I didn't think about it again until a day before my birthday. I was just returning home from the LQS when he said my gift came early.
 I walked into the Family Room to a huge peg board. (The length of the sofa). He had a friend make it.
 My first thought was it was way to big. 
He hung it while I was playing and lunch with the girls.  
It fit  perfect!  
I have just started to fill it and it is filling up fast. I love it.
And it was the best surprise!

1 comment:

  1. That is fabulous! After all these years he still listens to you And surprises you.:)
    Happy birthday and let's do lunch again soon.

    ReplyDelete